What People are Saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Dr. Jane Bluestein’s audiences have included educators, counselors, parents, and other caregivers representing a wide range of grade levels and disciplines. For feedback from a particular group or grade level, click on the links below.
What Administrators, Staff Development Coordinators and Conference Planners are saying about Jane.
What Early Childhood Educators are saying about Jane.
What Elementary Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Middle School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What High School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Special Education Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Counselors are saying about Jane.
What Parents are saying about Jane.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- Testimonials: Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit to see where Dr. Bluestein has presented and worked with the media world-wide.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
You made me laugh. You made me cry. But more importantly, you made me think!
—High School Art Teacher, Edmonton, AB, Canada
You have just saved a marriage, my students, my own children and me! God bless you.
—Parent, Birmingham, AL
My entire family will benefit from my attending your presentation. Thank you for all the wonderful, positive ideas you shared today.
—Parent, Columbus, OH
I have never been so inspired to be a better teacher then I have by listening to Jane. She is so down-to-earth, and leads by example. She is incredible, as she has drawn from many experiences to help the teachers—and more importantly, the students.
—Grade 1 teacher, Hay Lakes, AB, Canada
I could listen to her for hours!
—Special Ed High School Teacher, Galloway Township, NJ
Energizing, enlightening, inspirational. One of the best conferences I have attended. Dr. Jane is refreshing to listen to and has wonderful insight.
—School Psychologist, Lockport, NY
As a hardened high school teacher cynic, I can pay Ms. Bluestein my highest educational seminar compliment—I returned after lunch…
—Counselor, 29 Palms, CA
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…