Everything you need for your program
Dr. Jane Bluestein is a dynamic and entertaining speaker and talk show guest. Whether you’re looking for a conference keynote, staff development seminar, or parent training, you’ll find everything you need right here to make your job easier. All bookings for speaking events and media interviews are done (or referred*) through this office. Call or text 505-250-3965 or email for more information.
Who is Dr. Jane Bluestein?
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
What does Jane Have to Offer You?
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Testimonials: Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Listen to the podcasts (listed by topic) featuring Dr. Jane Bluestein in conversation with experts on a variety of topics.
Where has Dr. Bluestein Been?
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- Classic 2-page resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Speaking Resume: International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit to see where Dr. Bluestein has presented and worked with the media world-wide.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
One thought on “Jane”