What Dr. Jane Bluestein can do for you
Update: June 2022
I’m not quite sure what to do with this page. The past 3 years did a number on an otherwise lively—and generally thriving—career. That was around the time I declared myself to be “randomly retired and selectively speaking.” For the time being, I will update the categories below, even as my work-life continues its transition and trajectory.
This path will no doubt continue to narrow, but here is the status on the services I have been able to offer over the years.
Presentations and Speaking Services
The core of my work has always involved interacting with live audiences, whether presenting a conference keynote, full-day seminar, mid-year shot-in-the-arm workshop, or multi-day class. My last presentation was in November of 2019, and as the world shut down, contacts through classes, panels, and interviews switched to online video meetings, which were fun but in no way quite as fulfilling.
Living on the road, as I did for decades, is no longer an option, and while I am not actively seeking speaking work, neither have I entirely shut this door. I still feel as passionate about the work as I always have—so ask. I have left a number of my presentation topics online for now and expect to consolidate this list in the coming weeks.
Media and Online Interviews
Going through the content on this site has recharged me. Certain topics like classroom management, discipline and behavior management, instruction and differentiation, parenting issues, and classroom climate will always have my heart. I am available and willing to continue work in this area and on these and related topics.
Providing Content for Site Visitors
At present, my two active goals include maintaining this website (adding material from older sites and current publications) and getting some of my out-of-print books back into production. Please stop by from time to time to see additions, both to this site and to my product line.
OnSite (School) Visits
Over the years, I have had the privilege of working with a number of school districts to observe, listen, and help identify possible solutions to specific problems and challenges, either school-wide or with individual teachers, or to provide information for reports and recommendations on policies and practices in the areas of my expertise. That said, I suspect it would likely take a fairly special situation for me to continue in this area. However, if this need arises, contact me.
Individual consultation and training
In the past year, I have been referring requests for hourly phone consultation for training, brainstorming, and problem solving for individual educators and parents to colleagues who are more actively engaged in these services. If you require special assistance or a referral, contact me.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken
- Speaking Resume:International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein (testimonials).
- Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…