Your Guide to this Site… and your Host
About the Services
- Focused on delivering helpful content these days, here is more information about what Dr. Bluestein has to offer you.
- How to contact Dr. Bluestein or our office.
About Dr. Jane Bluestein
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Testimonials: Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit to see where Dr. Bluestein has presented and worked with the media world-wide.
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
About Instructional Support Services, Inc. and Father Sky Industries
- Information about our company.
- The fascinating history and background of our company.
- About I.S.S. Publications (now Father Sky Publishing)
- About Father Sky Industries (including Father Sky Media, Graphics, Marketing, and Publishing)
- About Father Sky Graphics
- About Father Sky Media (Spectrum Podcasts and more)
- What’s a Purchase Order? Confessions of an Accidental C.E.O. (and the evolution and trajectory of a career).
About this Website
- Information about this website (mission, policies, photos, privacy)
- See what’s new on the site
- Leaving a comment on this website (Netiquette spoken here)
About the Resources
- There are a few hundred posts on this site with free access to articles, excerpts, handouts, podcasts, stationery items, and other resources for educators, parents, and the general public—in other words, ALL of us!
- Free downloads of our 1-page “Pads” on the Back™ template with positive messages to acknowledge the important people in your life. Available in several dozen different languages.
- Books, articles, and audio resources available for purchase, along with a few free downloads.
About Spectrum Podcasts
- Information about the Spectrum Podcasts Project.
- Check out the list of podcasts by topic.
- See the list of podcasts by guest.
About our “Pads” on the Back™ Templates
Although our best-selling product, “Pads” on the Back, is no longer in production, we offer the same messages as a free download in dozens of languages. Watch faces light up with your notes of appreciation. List of languages available for this free one-page download you can print and share.
About Dr. Bluestein’s Presentations
- See the list of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and topics
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video.
- Testimonials: Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane BluesteinSee links above (About Dr. Jane Bluestein) for biographical details, work history, and media experience.)
About Leaving a Comment on this Site
Netiquette guidelines: keeping to the positive, helpful, and inspiring intentions of this site. We love to hear from you. Here’s what’s invited and what’s accepted.
About the Newsletter
Information about Dr. Bluestein’s monthly newsletter. (Mostly historical.)
Check out what’s new on this site.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…