This page is part of an extensive press kit and includes a list of presentations Dr. Bluestein has done for parents and caregivers, as well as the general adult community. It includes topics addressing adult-child relationships, parenting, co-parenting, step-parenting, and caregiver training. This list also includes topics on self-care, mental health, addiction issues, and perfectionism. Check out the list of programs here.
- Charleston Montessori Charter School, evening presentation for parents, Charleston, SC.
- Five Oaks Academy, evening presentation for parents, Simpsonville, SC.
- The Janus School, evening presentation for parents, Mt. Joy, PA.
- Montessori School of Columbia, evening presentation for parents, Columbia, SC.
- Richland County School District One, evening presentation for parents, school staff, Columbia, SC.
- York Jewish Community Center, presentation on perfectionism, York, PA.
- San Diego Montessori Administrators’ Council, keynote for parents and educators, Poway, CA.
- Marco Forster Middle School parent training, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Colorado City Unified School District parent training, Colorado City, AZ.
- Beech Acres Parenting Center, parent training seminar, Cincinnati, OH.
- The Janus School, parent training evening program, Mt. Joy, PA.
- Fall Mountain Regional School District, parent training, Langdon, NH.
- St. Fabian Catholic School. Presentation on bridging the cultural gap between Chaldean and non-Chaldean communities, Farmington, MI.
- Beech Acres 160th Anniversary dinner speaker; also Keynote for parenting conference, Cincinnati, OH.
- Upper Grand District School Board Parent Involvement Committee, parent training, Guelph, ON.
- Southeast Elementary School, program for educators and parents, Mansfield Center, CT.
- Arkansas Parenting Education Network, keynote and follow-up session, Hot Springs, AR.
- Beech Acres, For the Love of Children, Cincinnati, OH.
- ArtWalk Kids’ Walk, book signing and paren consult, San Diego, CA.
- Forty Carrots Family Center, Sarasota, FL.
- South Bay Adult School, parent training, Redondo Beach, CA.
- California State University San Marcos, North County ProfessionalDevelopment Foundation (24 districts) and New Hope Charitable Foundation, Parent and Teacher Training, San Marcos, CA.
- Conejo Valley Adult School, Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Tuscaloosa City Schools, Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Ralph C. Mahar Regional School District, parent training, Orange, MA.
- Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, parent training, Savannah, GA.
- Youth Services of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK.
- Keewatin Patricia District School Board, Dryden, ON, Canada.
- Encinitas Unified School District, Encinitas, CA.
- South Bay Adult School, Redondo Beach, CA.
- Marco Forster Middle School, Capistrano Unified School District, San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- St. Mary’s Parenting Center, parent training, Langhorne, PA.
- Westmoreland Intermediate Unit, Title I parent training, Greensburg, PA.
- Lutheran Hospital, parent training, Ft. Wayne, IN.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Parent Training, Bluffton, IN.
- Kosciusko Community Hospital, parent training, Warsaw, IN.
- International Network for Children and Families, Keynote, training for Parents and Parent Educators, Nashville, TN.
- Adopt-A-Special-Kid, Retreat keynote, Pine Crest, CA.
- Harborfield Central Public Schools PTA, Greenlawn, NY.
- Archdiocese of Dallas Catholic Schools, Dallas, TX.
- Chico Unified School Districts, Regional Early Mental Health Initiative, Chico, CA.
- Colorado City District 14, Colorado City, AZ.
- Dave and Mary Alper Jewish Community Center, Keynote, 6th Annual Parenting Conference, Miami, FL.
- Livingston Municipal Alliance, Livingston, NJ.
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, NC.
- California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools, Keynote, Van Nuys, CA.
- Montessori Children’s House, Ramona, CA.
- National Association for Self-Esteem and Responsibility, Parent Training, ACROD House, Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Work Resources Center, guest speaker to class for aged-care health-care specialists, Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Training in Health & Community Services, guest speaker to communications class for aged-care specialists, Canberra, ACT, Australia.
- Tauhara Centre, Taupo, New Zealand.
- York Jewish Family Services, keynote for annual board meeting; parent training, York, PA.
- Weathersfield Schools, Perkinsville, VT.
- Association of Muslim Professionals, Training for Parents and Parent Educators, Singapore.
- The Challenge of Children Conference, Keynote, Holland, MI.
- Children’s House Montessori, Atascadero, CA.
- Valley Montessori Parent Training, Livermover, CA.
- New Mexico Department of Children, Youth and Families, Keynote,
- Conference for Adoptive Parents, Foster Parents and Foster Treatment Parents, Albuquerque, NM.
- Ministry of Education, Parent Trainings in Koper and Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Umatilla School District, Umatilla, OR.
- International Network for Children and Families, Keynote, training for Parents and Parent Educators, St. Louis, MO.
- France Preseren Elementary School Kranj, Slovenia.
- Zdruzenje Uciteljev in Starsey Vezi, Parent Training, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Meade School District, Keynote, Sturgis, SD.
- Mahina Kai Conference Center, Anahola, HI.
- Borders Books, Parent Education Program, Waikele, HI.
- Harborfield Central School District PTA, Greenlawn, NY.
- Clovis USD Parent Education Conference Keynote, Clovis, CA.
- Estancia Middle School, Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Program, Mentor & Parent Training, Estancia, NM. (93)
- Oak Tree Family Resource Center and Torrance Adolescent, Parenting Prevention Program, Moriarty, NM.
- Mequon-Thiensville PTA, Mequon, WI.
- Baffin Division Board of Education, Iqualuit, NT, Canada.
- Hardin Public Schools, Hardin, MT.
- All-Faith’s Receiving Home, Treatment Foster Parent Training Program, Albuquerque, NM.
- Jewish Community Center, Parent Training, Columbus, OH.
- Sephardic Community Center, Brooklyn, NY.
- Quincy Conference, Keynote, Quincy, IL.
- Teenage Pregnancy Prevention Program, Mentor & Parent Training, Estancia, NM.
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, Honolulu, HI.
- Mequon-Thiensville PTA, Mequon, WI.
- Georgetown Independent School District PTA, Georgetown, TX.
- Mequon-Thiensville PTA, Mequon, WI.
- Charter North Hospital Community Education Program, Anchorage, AK.
- Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh Day Adventists, Cohutta Springs, GA.
- Albuquerque Association of Gifted and Talented, Albuquerque, NM.
- Dickinson-Iron Intermediate School District, Iron Mountain, MI.
- Pojoaque Public Schools, Pojoaque, NM.
- Cobre Municipal Schools, Bayard, NM.
- SAGE Women’s Journal Community Education Program, Albuquerque, NM.
- “Women of the Nineties” Conference, Santa Fe, NM.
- Acequia Madre Elementary School PTA, Santa Fe, NM.
- Educational Services and Staff Development Association, McPherson, KS.
- Union Grove High School, Union Grove, WI.
- Enid Public Schools, Enid, OK.
- Hobbs Municipal Schools, Hobbs, NM.
- La Puerta de los Niños Preschool, First Unitarian Church, Albuquerque, NM.
- Exceptional Family Services, Ramstein Child Care Center, Landstuhl, W. Germany.
- Seaman Unified School District, Topeka, KS.
- Silver Consolidated Schools, Silver City, NM.
- Austin Jewish Community Center, Austin, TX.
- Houston and West Houston Jewish Community Center, Houston, TX.
- Education Service Center Community Education Program, Corpus Christi, TX.
- Pine Hill BIA Boarding School Dorm Staff, Ramah, NM.
- Cottrell School District, Boring, OR.
- National Speakers Association, New Mexico Chapter, Albuquerque, NM.
- Church of Religious Science, Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Bluestein’s full press kit is available on this site. Check out a more detailed breakdown of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations, media appearances, and print and Internet interviews.
© 1988, 2012, 2015, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…