Press Materials by Section
For years, I offered a hard copy of my press kit which, besides my resume, listed pretty much every presentation, interview, and media appearance I had done since I started my business. This resume goes back decades, and as the years went on, the print version grew into a small book!
So I’ve now got it broken down into more manageable sections, including:
- Classic 2-page resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Speaking Resume: International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
This press kit is only one of several resources for the media. Feel free to use this information to prepare for an interview or help publicize your event!
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Please support this site:
This website is an ongoing labor of love. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.