Opportunities for groups to explore various topics in greater depth
In recent years, my work has focused on program keynotes and full-day training programs. On occasion, I have been afforded the luxury of extending the training over two or three days. I have decided to offer these seminars once again, so if you have a group that could benefit from more in-depth exploration of the topics we examine in the programs below, please contact me directly.
The following programs are available as two- or three-day seminars for people working in educational settings:
The “Core” of the Matter: Creating a Community for Making Common Core State Standards Work
The Win-Win Classroom: A Fresh and Positive Look at Classroom Management
Dealing with Difficult Students: Practical Strategies for Success with Defiant, Defeated and other At-Risk Kids
Creating Emotionally Safe Schools: Is Your School an Emotionally Safe Place?
NEW! A program for parents, step-parents, grandparents, caregivers, and others involved in the lives of children (or their parents): Win-Win Parenting: A Comprehensive Approach for Parents and Caregivers, is now available.
All programs are customizable to a specific age group or population and can be tailored to training individuals who offer training and support to educators, parents, or similar groups. Please contact me for details.
See all presentation titles and topics by Dr. Bluestein.
• Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
• Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
• A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
• See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
• Read the testimonials to see what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein.
• Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
• Information about our media resources and policies.
• Download a press photo to publicize your event.
• List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
• Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Information about related books:
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.