Opportunities for groups to explore various topics in greater depth
In recent years, my work has focused on program keynotes and full-day training programs. On occasion, I have been afforded the luxury of extending the training over two or three days. I have decided to offer these seminars once again, so if you have a group that could benefit from more in-depth exploration of the topics we examine in the programs below, please contact me directly.
The following programs are available as two- or three-day seminars for people working in educational settings:
The Win-Win Classroom: A Fresh and Positive Look at Classroom Management
Dealing with Difficult Students: Practical Strategies for Success with Defiant, Defeated and other At-Risk Kids
Creating Emotionally Safe Schools: Is Your School an Emotionally Safe Place?
Managing 21st Century Classrooms: How to Avoid Ineffective Classroom Management Practices!
NEW! A program for parents, step-parents, grandparents, caregivers, and others involved in the lives of children (or their parents): Win-Win Parenting: A Comprehensive Approach for Parents and Caregivers, is now available.
All programs are customizable to a specific age group or population and can be tailored to training individuals who offer training and support to educators, parents, or similar groups. Please contact me for details.
See all presentation titles and topics by Dr. Bluestein.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Please support this site:
This website is an ongoing labor of love. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.