Testimonials about Dr. Jane Bluestein’s presentations:
Here are some of the comments from parents and caregivers who have participated in Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and seminars:
You were without question, the absolute highlight of the [Parent Participation Nursery Schools] Convention. During the past month, not a day has gone by that someone has not come up to me to say how inspired they were by your keynote. Parents and teachers could not get enough of you…
—Conference Coordinator, Northridge, CA
You have just saved a marriage, my students, my own children and me! God bless you.
—Parent, Birmingham, AL
You have truly inspired me by your wonderful, positive attitude. What a wonderful way to look at life, not only as a teacher, but as a parent as well!
—4th Grade Teacher, Tempe, AZ
Thank you very much for a most stimulating keynote speech at the 6th Annual Parenting Conference. You presented ideas in a manner that everyone could relate to. Many people commented on how much they enjoyed your break-out session as well.
—Conference Coordinator, Miami, FL
Since your outstanding talk last March, I have already received requests as to when you might return. You really made this a real “win-win” situation for all of us. Thank you. You were great!
—Major Richard Reznik, Medical Services Corps, Exceptional Parents of Kaiserslautern
Keep sharing with parents and teachers. We all need to hear what you are saying.
—Parent Educator, Quincy, IL
My entire family will benefit from my attending your presentation. Thank you for all the wonderful, positive ideas you shared today.
—Parent, Columbus, OH
You were just the “perk” I needed to begin focusing on the positive aspects of my kids returning to school and am now thinking about renewing my teaching certification.
—Parent, River Ridge, LA
I attended your Positively Positive session last night… I was really excited to learn that my husband and I are doing a pretty good job, but also have MUCH more to learn. When I went home I was eager to share “my” new insight…. however my husband just wanted to sleep. So, can you please tell me if you will be in the area doing the same presentation… sometime soon?? His request!
—Parent of two girls, age 2 and 4
See the rest of the testimonials:
What Administrators, Staff Development Coordinators and Conference Planners are saying about Jane.
What Early Childhood Educators are saying about Jane.
What Elementary Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Middle School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What High School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Special Education Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Counselors are saying about Jane.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…