Testimonials about Dr. Jane Bluestein’s presentations:
Here are some of the comments from early childhood educators who have participated in Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and seminars:
Heartfelt and inspiring! True passion for her subject and for us professionals. There is hope!
—1st Grade teacher, Palmdale, CA
I have never been so inspired to be a better teacher then I have by listening to Jane. She is so down-to-earth, and leads by example. She is incredible, as she has drawn from many experiences to help the teachers—and more importantly, the students.
—Grade 1 teacher, Hay Lakes, AB, Canada
You were without question, the absolute highlight of the [Parent Participation Nursery Schools] Convention. During the past month, not a day has gone by that someone has not come up to e to say how inspired they were by your keynote. Parents and teachers could not get enough of you…
—Conference Coordinator, Northridge, CA
Terrific, useable, practical tools that I can implement right now.
—1st Grade Teacher, Tempe, AZ
Heartfelt and inspiring! True passion for her subject and for us as professionals. There is hope!
—1st Grade Teacher, Palmdale, CA
Coming to this workshop changed my life, my way of thinking and my way of doing things. Thank you.
—1st Grade Teacher, Palmdale, CA
Wow! What a communicator! Real, powerful, solid and so necessary to change what isn’t working. Never stop spreading this information!
—Kindergarten Teacher, Tuxedo, NY
I work in an inner city, low income school and have a lot of discipline problems. I really enjoyed this seminar. It gave me a lot of examples to use in my class.
—1st Grade Teacher, Peoria, IL
Dr. Bluestein is a great instructor. She had my attention the whole time. She has a very down-to-earth way of relating her experiences. A very enjoyable way to spend a summer vacation day!
—Kindergarten Teacher, Spokane, WA
See the rest of the testimonials:
What Administrators, Staff Development Coordinators and Conference Planners are saying about Jane.
What Elementary Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Middle School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What High School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Special Education Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Counselors are saying about Jane.
What Parents are saying about Jane.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…