Testimonials about Dr. Jane Bluestein’s presentations:
Here are some of the comments from counselors, social workers, therapists, psychologists, and other mental health professionals who have particiapted in Dr. Bluestein’s programs and seminars.
Dr. Bluestein was an extremely well organized, focused instructor. She presented a wide variety of very useable strategies and activities in a friendly, entertaining manner.
—Guidance Counselor, Mantua Twp, NJ
This was an excellent workshop. It was much more than I anticipated. I can’t wait to put the information and strategies I received into practice.
—Counselor, Long Beach, CA
As a hardened high school teacher cynic, I can pay Ms. Bluestein my highest educational seminar compliment—I returned after lunch…
—Counselor, 29 Palms, CA
This seminar was awesome! I learned a great deal about working effectively with difficult students as well as parents. Dr. Bluestein is a great orator who is extremely knowledgeable and willing to share her expertise in a way that is practical and meaningful to educators, administrators, counselors and social workers.
—School Social Worker, Middletown, NY
Energizing, enlightening, inspirational. One of the best conferences I have attended. Dr. Jane is refreshing to listen to and has wonderful insight.
—School Psychologist, Lockport, NY
I think you were great and covered so much in such a short time. Thank you for a great presentation!
—Academic Advisor, Rimrock, AZ
Without a doubt this has been the best, most stimulating and exciting conference I have been to in the last ten years. What a wealth of valuable information!
—School Psychologist, Ripley, NY
Dr. Bluestein was an extremely well-organized, focused instructor. She presented a wide variety of very useable strategies and activities in a friendly, entertaining manner.
—Guidance Counselor, Mantua Township, NJ
Outstanding! She presents deep ideas in a way that are easy to grasp. Jane is so funny, yet all the humor has a point. I really enjoyed this class.
—Counselor, Socorro, New Mexico
Dr. Bluestein’s presentation was the best part of this entire conference.
—School Counselor, National Council for Self Esteem
Los Angeles, CA
Great to hear so many super examples about good boundaries and to hear the message to not yell at kids. I still hear a few screaming teachers in the schools and I cringe. Hopefully I can share your message with them in a non-threatening way.
—Counselor, Kelowna, BC
See the rest of the testimonials:
What Administrators, Staff Development Coordinators and Conference Planners are saying about Jane.
What Early Childhood Educators are saying about Jane.
What Elementary Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Middle School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What High School Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Special Education Teachers are saying about Jane.
What Parents are saying about Jane.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…