Introducing Dr. Jane Bluestein to your Audience
The following script has been developed to make it easier to introduce Dr. Bluestein to your audience. The wording is slightly different from the biographical information provided on this site for use in your print and promotional materials.
Please read as follows:
Before I start, would you please turn off the ringers on your cell phones during the presentation.
It is my pleasure to introduce Dr. Jane Bluestein. Jane has worked with thousands of educators and parents on the topic of positive adult-child relationships, particularly with regard to children at risk.
She has appeared internationally as a speaker and talk-show guest, including appearances as a guest expert on CNN, National Public Radio, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Dr. Bluestein is an award-winning author of numerous articles and books, including Creating Emotionally Safe Schools; Parents, Teens, & Boundaries; Mentors, Masters & Mrs. MacGregor (Stories of Teachers Making a Difference); The Parent’s Little Book of Lists (Do’s & Don’ts of Effective Parenting); High School’s Not Forever; Being a Successful Teacher; and a gratitude journal entitled Magic, Miracles & Synchronicity. More recently, she has released The Win-Win Classroom, Becoming a Win-Win Teacher, and Managing 21st Century Classrooms. Her latest book is The Perfection Deception.
**The material covered in today’s program is covered in greater detail in these books, which are on display in this room. If you would like to order any of Dr. Bluestein’s books, articles, audio programs, or other resources, you can turn in the order form in the back of your handout packet, or complete one of the order forms on the display table. If you turn in your order today, the shipping is free.
Jane has been a classroom teacher, crisis-intervention counselor, teacher training program coordinator, and volunteer with high-risk teens. She heads Instructional Support Services, Inc. a consulting and resource firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Please join me in welcoming Dr. Jane Bluestein.
The above material is a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein prior to her presentation to your group. A separate bio for use in your promotional materials is available on this site. The wording is slightly different and designed to work effectively for marketing and promotion.
**Because programs vary, not all sections of the intro will be relevant to your conference or seminar. If Dr. Bluestein is not displaying materials at your event, you can just skip this paragraph (or customize it as it applies to displays, exhibits, or related opportunities to find Dr. Bluestein’s materials.
Please call or email our office if you have any question. And if you know Dr. Bluestein or her work, feel free to personalize this introduction as you would like.
• Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
• Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
• A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
• See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
• Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
• Read the testimonials to see what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein.
• Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
• Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
• Information about our media resources and policies.
• Download a press photo to publicize your event.
• List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
• Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.