Introducing Dr. Jane Bluestein to your Audience
The following script has been developed to make it easier to introduce Dr. Bluestein to your audience. The wording is slightly different from the biographical information provided on this site for use in your print and promotional materials.
Please read as follows:
Before I start, would you please turn off the ringers on your cell phones during the presentation.
It is my pleasure to introduce Dr. Jane Bluestein. Jane has worked with thousands of educators and parents on the topic of positive adult-child relationships, particularly with regard to children at risk.
She has appeared internationally as a speaker and talk-show guest, including appearances as a guest expert on CNN, National Public Radio, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Dr. Bluestein is an award-winning author of numerous articles and books, including Creating Emotionally Safe Schools; Parents, Teens, & Boundaries; Mentors, Masters & Mrs. MacGregor (Stories of Teachers Making a Difference); The Parent’s Little Book of Lists (Do’s & Don’ts of Effective Parenting); High School’s Not Forever; Being a Successful Teacher; and a gratitude journal entitled Magic, Miracles & Synchronicity. More recently, she has released The Win-Win Classroom, The Beginning Teacher’s Survival Guide, Managing 21st Century Classrooms, and The Perfection Deception. New versions of many of these books continue to be released.
Dr. Bluestein’s resources are available through her website and many are listed on Amazon.
Jane has been a classroom teacher, crisis-intervention counselor, teacher training program coordinator, and volunteer with high-risk teens. She heads Instructional Support Services, a consulting and resource firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Please join me in welcoming Dr. Jane Bluestein.
The above material is a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein prior to her presentation to your group. A separate bio for use in your promotional materials is available on this site. The wording is slightly different and designed to work effectively for marketing and promotion.
Please call or email our office if you have any question. And if you know Dr. Bluestein or her work, feel free to personalize this introduction as you would like.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken
- Speaking Resume:International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein (testimonials).
- Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…