An Abundance of Gratitude
An inspiring presentation to help develop an “attitude of gratitude,” a life-affirming process that not only brings greater awareness of the wonder and magic that can occur in the course of a day, but can also help us reframe negative thinking– and events– and help us develop healthy and positive alternatives to scarcity consciousness and victim thinking.
Topics range from tangible, concrete blessings to more abstract and challenging dimensions of gratitude: beauty and wonder in the physical environment, “angels” who make our lives richer, the power of our intuition and desires, the blessings of service and creativity, the gift of perspective and self-acknowledgement, and the silver linings or benefits of more challenging life experiences.
Get your thinking on a positive track. This program will change the way you look at life.
Information about related books:
Magic, Miracles and Synchronicity: A Journal of Gratitude and Awareness
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…