Photo for your event
We have recently updated the photos stored on this website’s server. If a low-resolution photo will do, simply right-click on the image to the left and save it to your hard drive.
If you need a high-resolution photo of Dr. Bluestein for your event promotion or article, please contact our office and a copy will be emailed to you. File is 2681 px. x 3152 px., 3.4 MB.
We also have a horizontal version of this photo in high- and low- resolution if you prefer: Low-res file is 1663 px. x 1215 px., 41 kb; High-res file is 5040 px. x 3683 px., 7.5 MB.
You can also contact our office to request the type of image you need.
Check out Dr. Bluestein’s Media Policy.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken
- Speaking Resume:International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein (testimonials).
- Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…