Resources & Policies for Working with the Media
Many of the agencies that have hired Dr. Bluestein have taken advantage of her outstanding media skills by arranging interviews with their local newspapers, radio stations, and television networks to promote and support their programs, build public relations, and generate community attendance and involvement.
If you plan to use the media in promoting or reporting a program that involves Dr. Bluestein, please consider the following:
1) A low-resolution photo image in JPG format are available online for your promotional materials. High-resolution versions are available upon request.
2) Dr. Bluestein has given many radio and newspaper interviews by phone or via online connections, either from her office or while on the road. We invite you to set up interviews with your local media and contact us (or have them contact us) to arrange a time that is mutually convenient. Suggestions for program topics and interview questions are available, as is her press kit, which list other programs and newspapers that have carried interviews with Dr. Bluestein.
3) Dr. Bluestein has participated in a variety of media programs internationally and in the process, has found that certain formats work better than others. Because the nature of her presentations is so positive, we have found combative or confrontative formats to be unsuitable for, and inappropriate to, the topics she discusses. We insist that interviews that involve Dr. Bluestein’s participation be supportive of, or at least open to, the ideas you are hiring her to present. Under no circumstances will Dr. Bluestein participate in any program in which the interviewer is in any way abusive or disrespectful, or in program formats that involve personal attacks, sarcasm, ridicule, or any other behavior that is not consistent with her message or that is unsuitable to healthy, functional relationships.
4) Dr. Bluestein would like to support your efforts to record her presentation for the further education of program participants or members of your agency who are unable to attend. Because of contract restrictions, she does require that agencies obtain written permission prior to making any type of recording (audio and/or video). If you wish to record any portion of the presentation, please let us know so that we can forward the necessary permission form.
If you have any questions regarding any of these issues, please feel free to text or call Dr. Bluestein at 505-250-3965 or contact her office via email. Thank you for your consideration.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- A sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken
- Speaking Resume:International, National, and Regional Conferences and Events
- Speaking Resume: Local and State-Wide Conferences and Events by State (US events)
- Speaking Resume: Parent and Community Training Programs
- Media Resume: Talk Show, Internet, and Broadcast Interviews (International, National)
- Media Resume: State by State Broadcast Interviews
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein (testimonials).
- Download Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- Our media resources and policies.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, 2022, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…