Possible interview questions for Dr. Jane Bluestein:
• How can taking a few minutes out to appreciate various aspects of our lives, our relationships, and ourselves impact our mental and physical health?
• We always hear we “should” be grateful for this and that. Why is gratitude important? (And why is it important to not tell people how they should feel?)
• Your book starts with some very basic challenges, like being grateful for our car and furniture? Why did you include such obvious “stuff” in your list?
• What other dimensions of our lives do you encourage people to examine in a positive light?
• Is it necessary to progress through the book from front to back, or can someone skip around?
• Why did you include exercises as well as space for people to write or draw?
• You mention appreciation for others. Don’t you think people already appreciate their partners, spouses, friends, parents, neighbors, and kids?
• If someone does progress through the book from start to finish, the chapters become increasingly difficult. Why is that?
• How can someone find a silver lining in the middle of a crisis?
• How can readers use this book to create their own meaningful gratitude practice?
Feel free to ask about any of the specific sections, quotes, or activities, or about any of Dr. Bluestein’s resources included on this site.
Check out Dr. Bluestein’s Media Policy.
Learn more about this book: Magic, Miracles and Synchronicity: A Journal of Gratitude and Awareness.
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Classic CV/resume: Basic overview of background, education, and experience
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences.
- See a list of national events where Dr. Bluestein has presented.
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked in the US (local, regional).
- See where Dr. Bluestein has worked internationally (speaking and media)
- See where Dr. Bluestein has presented to parents worldwide.
- See Dr. Bluestein’s media resumes, including national broadcast media, local and regional broadcast media, and web chats, internet, and other media.
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…