Possible interview questions.
For the same interview questions with answers, click here.
• Why did you write this book?
• How are the realities of high school different from when you were in high school?
• Some adults have complained that there are a lot of negative stories in your book? What do you say to them?
• What’s wrong with telling kids that high school is the best time of their lives?
• Why are you saying high school’s not forever?
• Who’s the intended audience for this book?
• How do you see this book helping?
• Your contributors represent quite a diverse population. Where did they come from?
• What did you learn in researching this book?
• What surprised you as authors?
• How can schools use this book?
• This book covers a wide range of topics. What are kids struggling with today?
• Unlike many other books, this book does not just present the problems. It offers resources, advice and room for the readers to work out their own solutions for a given issue, topic or situation. How would you like kids to use this book?
• How can parents use this book to improve their relationships with their teenagers?
• What can educators learn from reading this book?
• What do you say to kids who are having a hard time in high school? What can they do to make the time more productive and less painful?
Click here for questions with answers.
Feel free to ask about any other issues related to teaching or education, or about any of Dr. Bluestein’s resources included on this site.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s Media Policy.
Click here to learn more about this book.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s bio.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for a list of other topics and related questions for media interviews.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for testimonials to see what people are saying about Dr. Bluestein’s presentations.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: Books, Audio, Video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.