- Enumclaw: Enumclaw School District, Boundless Learning Summer Institute, Keynote and follow up sessions. (17)
- Kent: Kent School District, Compassionate Schools Project inservice. (12)
- Medina: St. Thomas School, full-day training. (15)
- Royal City: Royal School District, full-day, K-12 district inservice. (05)
- Seattle: Bureau of Education and Research. (03, 05, 09)
- Seattle: Washington State Association for the Education of Young Children. (88)
- Seattle: Phi Delta Kappa, City University conference on Creating Emotionally & Physically Safe Learning Environments for Learning, Keynote. (02)
- Spokane: Bureau of Education and Research. (03, 05)
- Seattle: KING-AM, call-in interview with Susan Michael (88)
- Spokane: KJRB-AM, “Hot Talk 790,” interview with Al Wetzel (96)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.