- Columbus: Wake County Public Schools, Extended Day Program. (88, 89)
- Durham: Bureau of Education & Research. (07)
- Raleigh: Bureau of Education & Reseaerch. (04)
- Raleigh: Enloe High School, Elementary and Middle School Presentations. (89)
- Sylva: Jackson County Public Schools, staff inservice. (87)
- Wilmington: University of North Carolina, Watson School of Education, Keynote, trainings for teachers, principals and superintendents in partner schools. (00)
- Wilmington: University of North Carolina, Watson School of Education, Parent training. (00)
- Wilmington: Consortium for the Advancement of Public Education, Keynote Speaker, University of North Carolina, Wilmington. (97)
- Chapel Hill: WCHL-AM, interview with Larry Stone (95).
- Greenville: WNCT-TV, “Carolina Today,” interview with Diane Bowen (88).
- Raleigh: WPTF-AM, call-in interview with Lowell Schumaker. (88)
- Raleigh: WPTF-TV, “Evening News,” interview with Ben Barrett (88).
- Wilmington: WAAV-AM, interview with Dan Hester (97)
- Wilmington: WECT-TV, “Carolina inthe Morning,” interview with Jennifer Abney (00)
- Wilmington: WWAY-TV, “Good Morning Carolina,” interview with Rosemary Plybon (00)
- Raleigh: Raleigh News & Observer, interview with Holly Selby. (88)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.