- Albany: Institute for Educational Development Seminar. (00)
- Albany: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 03, 05, 07, 08)
- Brewster: Green Chimneys School, full day training. (08, 14)
- Brooklyn: Sephardic Community Center (93)
- Buffalo: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 03, 05, 07)
- Buffalo: New York State Education Department Opportunities Collaborative. (19)
- Buffalo: West Buffalo Charter School. (15, 16)
- Fishkill: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 08)
- Geneva: Geneva City Schools, opening day keynote. (05)
- Goshen: Orange-Ulster BOCES, Keynote, Special Education Conference, programs for teachers of ED and BD students, OTs, PTs and others. (01)
- Greenlawn: Harborfield Central School District PTA, Parent Training Program (95, 02)
- Greenlawn: Harborfield Central School District, K-12 teacher training programs. (02)
- Hempstead: Early Childhood Education Center of Nassau County, Keynote Speaker. (89)
- Holtsville: Bureau of Education and Research. (03)
- Lindenhurst: Mental Health Services of Suffolk County, Inc. Full-day training. (07)
- Mahopac: Mahopac Central School District, conference sessions and closing keynote. (10)
- Montgomery: Valley Central Public Schools, Special Education Inservice. (04)
- Newburgh: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 03)
- Newburgh: Orange-Ulster BOCES, Full-day training on School Safety, Project SAVE. (01)
- Newburgh: South Junior High School, full-day training. (02)
- New York: United Federation of Teachers, Special Education Support Program, Keynote, Discipline Conference, New York. (93)
- Poughkeepsie: Bureau of Education and Research. (03)
- Port Jervis: Port Jervis Public Schools, Keynote and follow-up training. (02)
- Rochester: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 05, 07, 08)
- Rome: Strough Middle School, full-day training. (08)
- Syracuse: Bureau of Education and Research. (02, 03, 05, 07)
- Syracuse: New York State Middle School Associations Conference, keynote. (08)
- Union Springs Middle School (plus teachers from alternative high school), Union Springs. (17)
- United Federation of Teachers, Special Education Support Program, keynote, Discipline Conference, New York. (93)
- Valley Central Public Schools, Special Education full-day inservice, Montgomery. (04)
- West Buffalo Charter School, full-day inservice (parts 1 and 2), Buffalo. (15, 16)
- White Plains: Bureau of Education and Research. (03)
- White Plains: New York State Staff Development Council Conf., Luncheon Keynote. (94)
- Garden City: WHPC-FM, “Parenting 2000,” interview with Mary Addams Shaffer (97).
- Long Island: Channel 18 (Cablevision), “Something of Substance,” interview with Art Flescher (07).
- Middletown: WALL-AM, “Talk of Orange County,” interview with John Moultrie (94).
- Pomona: WRKL-AM, “Rise and Shine Rockland,” interview with Joe Sussman (95).
- Poughkeepsie: WKIP-AM, “The Ken Gonya Show,” interview with Ken Gonya and Bob Mangles (98).
- Rochester: WRMM-FM, “Tony and Dee in the Morning” (98).
- Warsaw: WCJW-AM, interview with Fred Haier (96, 97).
- West Chester: KFAS-FM, “Westchester Classroom,” interview with Carole Jones (91).
- New York: New York Post, interview with Gersh Kuntzmen (94)
- Port Jervis: Times Herald-Record, interview with Jessica Gardner. (02)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.