- Detroit/Troy: Bureau of Education and Research. (04, 05)
- Farmington: St. Fabian Catholic School. Presentations to teachers and parents on bridging the cultural gap between Chaldean and non-Chaldean communities. (13)
- Holland: The Challenge of Children Conference, Parenting Conference Keynote. (98)
- Iron Mountain: Dickenson-Iron Intermediate School District. (92)
- Iron Mountain: Dickinson-Iron Intermediate School District, Parent Training. (92)
- Lansing: Bureau of Education and Research. (04)
- Livonia: Franklin High School. (93)
- Oscoda: Oscoda Area Schools, Opening Day Keynote, follow-up sessions. (04)
- Parma: Western School District, Opening Day Keynote. (11)
- Saginaw/Midland: Bureau of Education and Research. (04)
- Traverse City: Michigan Association of State and Federal Program Specialists, 34th Annual Fall Director’s Institute, Keynote. (03)
- Traverse City: Michigan Public Health Institute, full-day training. (08)
- Adrian: WABJ-AM, interview with John Sebastian. (93, 96, 97, 98 [3 interviews], 99 [3 interviews], 00, 01)
- Detroit: WJR-AM, call-in interview with Warren Pierce. (88, 90)
- Escanaba: WDBC-AM, “Powertalk Radio,” interview with John St. Augustine. (93, 96, 97, 98 [4 interviews], 99 [2 interviews], 00, 01)
- Jackson: WJKN-AM, “The Andrea Vincent Show.” (97)
- Port Huron: WPHM-AM, “The John Hills Morning Show.” (97)
- Rapid River: WCHT-AM, “Newstalk 600,” Radio Results Network, imterview with John St. Augustine. (05)
- Iron Mountain: The Daily News, interview with Jamie Johnson. (92)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.