- Baltimore: Ben Franklin Institute, Second Conference on Adolescence (03)
- Baltimore: National Association for Self-Esteem (95)
- Bethesda: Montgomery County Public Schools, Behavior Management Training for Paraprofessionals. (07)
- Bethesda: Montgomery County Public Schools, Behavior Management training for substitute teachers, Germantown. (08)
- Ellicott City: Maryland Student Assistance Program Professionals Association, keynote. (07)
- Gaithersburg: Montgomery County Public Schools, School Connectedness Program. (09)
- Germantown: Montgomery County Public Schools, Behavior Management Training for substitute teachers. (08)
- La Plata: Charles County Public Schools, New Teacher Orientation (06, 07)
- Rockville: Montgomery County Public Schools, Safe and Drug-Free Schools Annual Conference, keynote. (07)
- Rockville: Montgomery County Public Schools, School Connectedness Program, Rockville. (09)
- Rockville: Montgomery County Public Schools, three-day seminar on Creating Emotionally Safe Schools. (14)
- Elkton: WSER-AM, “AM Cecil County,” interview with Bill Knarr (98).
- Greenbelt: WPGC-AM, interview with Robin Breedan (96).
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.