- Atlanta: 5th National Conference on Adolescents. (94)
- Atlanta: Bureau of Education and Research. (01, 04, 06, 07, 09)
- Atlanta: Georgia Association of Student Assistance Professionals, keynote. (07)
- Atlanta: National Association for the Education of Young Children. (89)
- Atlanta: National Association of Elementary School Principals. (89)
- Augusta: Windsor Spring Elementary School Inservice. (05)
- Claxton: Evans County Board of Education. (91)
- Cleveland: Pioneer RESA, Superintendents’ Luncheon Keynote. (93)
- Cohutta Springs: Georgia-Cumberland Conference of Seventh Day Adventists. (92)
- Columbus: Best Practices Institute, Muscogee County Schools. (05, 06, 07)
- Conyers: Edwards Middle School. (07)
- Savannah: Middle Grades Collaborative conference, keynote. (05)
- Savannah: National Youth at Risk Conference, keynote. (10, 15, 18)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, parent training. (05)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, convocation for principals and administrators. (14)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, presentation for new and beginning teachers (14)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, presentation for behavior specialists and staff (14)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, presentation for content coaches to support teachers on curriculum and behavior management. (14)
- Savannah: Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, presentation with follow-up training and site visits for work with behavior specialists and staff, Savannah. (14)
- Swainsboro: Swainsboro High School, training, consulting. (11)
- Savannah: WTOC11-TV, “Midmorning Live,” interview with Jody Chapin and Sonny Dixon. (05)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.