- Cambridge: First British Conference on Self-Esteem. (91)
- Cambridge: International Conference on Self-Esteem. (95)
- London: “Understanding and Improving Children’s Behaviour: To Impact Learning,” Centre for Child Mental Health, Conference Keynote. (05)
- London: “Emotional Health & Ill Health in High Schools: The Pupil, the Teacher and the Culture as a Whole. What Can Be Done?” (05)
Broadcast and Print Media
- London: London Times, interview with Sara Lawrence. (04)
- Meet Dr. Bluestein in a brief introductory video. (Note: This is the same video as on our home page.)
- Information about Dr. Bluestein’s bio and background.
- Print out a script for introducing Dr. Bluestein to your audience.
- See what Dr. Bluestein can do for you: details on services offered.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s presentations and interview topics.
- Here’s a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
- See where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
- Read what people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
- View Dr. Bluestein’s press kit with links to her Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume
- Our media resources and policies.
- Topics and related questions for media interviews.
- Download a press photo to publicize your event.
- Check out the milestones and highlights of Dr. Bluestein’s life and career.
- List of Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources
- See Dr. Bluestein’s schedule of events and activities.
- Contact Dr. Bluestein for any questions or to arrange an interview or event.
Please support this site:
This website is an ongoing labor of love. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.