- Bristol: Bureau of Education and Research. (01, 02, 03, 04, 08)
- Bristol: Institute for Educational Development Seminar. (00)
- Cromwell: Bureau of Education and Research (05, 06)
- Cromwell: Connecticut State Department of Education Data Showcase Conference, Keynote. (08)
- Farmington: Governor’s Prevention Partnership, 2010 Best Practices Conference: Positive School Climate and Student Success, Keynote. (10)
- Guilford: Guilford High School, full-day training. (00)
- Hartford: Naylor/CCSU Leadership Academy, half-day training, two days of observation and coaching. (13)
- Mansfield Center: Southeast Elementary School, program for educators and parents. (08)
- New Britain: Central Connecticut State University, guest lecturer to undergraduate class, student teachers. (10)
- Westbrook: Westbrook Public Schools, presentation for new staff, opening day keynote. (13)
- West Hartford: University of Connecticut, guest lecturer, graduate education class. (08, 10)
- Bloomfield: WDRC-AM, “The Talk of Connecticut,” interview with Brad Davis. (10)
- Groton: WQGN-FM, interview with Franco & Jodie. (94)
- Hartford: Hartford Courant, interview about bullying and school violence with Grace Merritt. (10)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.