- Alamosa: Adams State College. (91)
- Cheyenne Wells: Southeast Colorado Board of Cooperative Educational Services. (92)
- Colorado Springs: Colorado Springs Secondary At-Risk Program. (89)
- Colorado Springs: South Central Unity Churches Association. (98)
- Denver: Bureau of Education and Research. (01, 04, 05)
- Denver: Colorado School Counselors Association. (90)
- Denver: Denver’s Great Kids Head Start, Temple Hoyne Buell Mentorship Project, Roundtable Presentation. (02)
- Denver: St. John’s Lutheran School, full-day training. (11)
- Denver: Summit for Clinical Excellence, Advancement of Behavioral Healthcare, Conference on Adolescents and Emerging Adults (Gen X and Millennials: Identity, Image, & Addiction Therapies), Keynote, Denver, CO (17)
- Fort Morgan: Fort Morgan Public Schools. (93)
- Pueblo: Pueblo Suicide Prevention Center, Full-day Training. (96)
- Denver: KHOW-AM, interview with Dee Ann Metzger. (85)
- Denver: KMGH-TV News, interview with John Lindsey and Andrea Joyce. (85)
- Fort Morgan: Fort Morgan Times, interview with Joel Kleg. (93)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, provinces, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: books, audio, video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.