- Anniston: Saks Elementary School: book study group following The Win-Win Classroom. (10)
- Birmingham: Alabama Education Association. (92)
- Birmingham: Bureau of Education and Research. (06, 08, 09)
- Huntsville: The Great Teacher Conference, sponsored by The Schools Foundation, keynote. (06, 07)
- Mobile: Bureau of Education and Research. (06, 08, 09)
- Troy: Southeast Alabama Regional Inservice Center, Troy University, keynote and session. (08)
- Tuscaloosa: Tuscaloosa City Schools. (05, 06)
- Huntsville: E-TV, interview with Keith Ward. (06, 07)
- Mobile: WNTM-AM, interview with Dick Scott. (97)
- Selma: WHBB-AM, interview with Carolyn Hutchinson. (94)
- Enterprise: Enterprise Ledger, interview with Marie Evans. (92)
Click here for more information about where Dr. Bluestein has spoken (other states, countries)
Click here for a sampling of Dr. Bluestein’s audiences
Click here for testimonials: What people are saying about Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s press kit (PDF with complete Resume, Speaking Resume, and Media Resume)
Click here for some brief information about our media resources and policies.
Click here for access to downloadable press photos in JPG, TIFF, and PDF formats.
Click here for Dr. Bluestein’s resources: Books, Audio, Video and other resources by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Click here for additional contact information
Click here to send an email, or call 505-323-9044 to arrange an interview or event.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.