Check Your Behavior
Take this self-test to find out if you’re doing anything that’s considered to be bullying. Do you do any of the following on a regular basis?
– Purposely try to make another person feel bad.
– Make fun of people to hurt or embarrass them.
– Engage in lots of name-calling.
– Purposely leave people out.
– Cause physical pain to another person.
– Threaten to harm someone.
– Try to make someone feel like they’re not as good as you.
– Get others to make fun of or exclude another person.
– Send hurtful texts or tweets about someone.
– Spread rumors or gossip about another person.
– Use social media to embarrass, exclude, or hurt someone.
Admitting any of the above to yourself is the first step in breaking the pattern. Now become part of the solution.
Take the No Bullying Pledge.
© Naomi Drew
Naomi Drew is recognized around the world for her work in conflict resolution, peacemaking, and anti-bullying. She is the award-winning author of seven widely-used books, including the critically acclaimed, No Kidding About Bullying. This list may be copied for classroom and group use only.
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…