A collection of articles for educators, counselors, and parents
by Dr. Jane Bluestein
This collection is available as a PDF eBook download.
Here, finally, is a collection of more than four decades’ worth of articles by Dr. Jane Bluestein, including several made available through I.S.S. Publications for the first time. The book includes articles for parents, teachers, mentors (and people looking for mentors), as well as resources for people working with challenging colleagues, and those thinking about becoming a writer or consultant.
Here are 25 entertaining and informative pieces addressing such wide-ranging topics as:
- power struggles and other discipline issues
- motivation and cooperation
- setting boundaries and following through
- effective mentorship
- teacher appreciation
- parenting issues such as bedtime, getting kids to respect your need for privacy or space, and expressing love and affection
- communications and supportiveness
- dealing with difficult colleagues
- being more positive in your interactios with kids
- help for beginning teachers
- the changing role of the principal
Plus, you’ll find two bonus articles written in response to years of requests for information on how Dr. Bluestein went from the classroom to the being the head of her own consulting and resource firm, with inspiration and practical suggestions for aspiring writers and consultants!
PDF: Order the entire book as a printable PDF download. $9.95.
More information about individual articles here. You can also purchase individual articles from this link.
Order this book online!
Use your credit card or PayPal account to order The Book of Article Reprints through a secure server online.
Products page. Products are listed alphabetically.
© 2012, Dr. Jane Bluestein
Please support this site: This website is an ongoing labor of love, with a fair number of expenses involved. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content and links, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…