One of the books in The Best of Corwin series.
edited by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Classroom management techniques that empower you and your students! Save 20% off regular price.
This collection features excerpts from nine critically acclaimed Corwin publications by recognized experts, bringing a variety of classroom management techniques and practices together in one power-packed volume. Included are practical ideas for improving classroom climate, problem-solving strategies for handling classroom disruptions, and advice for relating to students with emotional disorders. Other key topics include:
- How to set the tone on the first day of school
- Brain-based management strategies
- Preventive and intervention methods
- Win-win solutions to power struggles
- Ways to teach students to self-monitor and self-manage
The authors provide a substantial array of strategies and techniques you can use immediately to engage students and create a positive learning environment. Remember what brought you to this profession and imagine the joy of working with kids when you can eliminate management headaches and actually spend your time doing what you came to do—teach!
- “Managing a Win-Win Classroom” by Jane Bluestein
- “They’re Here” by Renee Rosenblum-Lowden and Felicia Lowden Kimmel
- “Handling Social Misbehavior” by David A. Sousa
- “Addressing Students Who Cause Class Disruptions” by Kay Burke
- “Dealing With Difficult Students” by Donna Walker Tileston
- “Understanding The RCM Plan™” by J. Allen Queen and Bob Algozzine
- “Harnessing and Channeling Anger Into Constructive Outlets” by Marilyn E. Gootman
- “Avoid Win-Lose Power Strategies” by Jane Bluestein
- “Understand the Behaviors of Students With Emotional and/or Behavioral Disorders” by Roger Pierangelo and George Giuliani
The book includes charts, planning pages, and activity sheets. For all grade levels and for anyone working in a school setting, this book is also a great resource for college professors and seminar or study group leaders.
7” x 10”, 288 pages. Save 20%: $25.50. (Regular price, $27.95.)
A great gift for student teachers and recent graduates!
Order this book online!
Use your credit card or PayPal account to order The Win-Win Classroom through a secure server online.
Click here to go to the product page. Products are listed alphabetically.
Click here to view shopping cart or check out.
Free shipping on all prepaid U.S. orders. International visitors: 10% discount on all prepaid merchandise (excluding downloads). For more information, click here.
Ask for an autograph. It’s free, too!
Need an order form you can print out and mail in? Click here. Or call 505-323-9044 to order.
Sale items: Click for new, used, and slightly damaged books at exceptional prices or to see if there is a copy of this item at a reduced price.
Click here for everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.