Two audio CDs or mp3 audio files
featuring Dr. Jane Bluestein
These CDs are included in our Free Book listing. Cost helps cover our shipping charges via Media Mail in continental US. Choose plastic case or paper envelopes.
(Please see information for international shipping if you are ordering from outside the U.S.)
Hear Dr. Bluestein in a live—and very lively—presentation for more than 200 parents of kids of all ages and stages. These two CDs provide nearly 2 hours’ worth of simple, practical ideas for building relationships with your kids. This entertaining and dynamic program will change the way you look at your children—whether they’re 2 or 20—and your approach to parenting as well.
Lots of stories and examples to present strategies for dealing with a wide variety of situations and children at different ages. Topics include:
- Creating a win-win authority relationship with your kids
- “Magic Sentences” to motivate, build commitment and accountability
- Motivating cooperation clearly and effectively,
- Following through to hold kids accountable for their choices
- Discourage rebellious, passive and destructive behavior
- Respond to negative behavior and boundary violations without compounding the problem
- Support your kids when they’re upset
- Model and teach ways to deal with feelings without hurting or manipulating
- Help kids set and maintain boundaries with their peers
- Teach children to attack problems—not people!
- Appreciate differences in how your children learn and study
- Reduce stress and conflict in your lives
Lots of humorous examples and practical suggestions to help you create a win-win authority relationship with your children, deal with conflicts before they occur, build responsibility, independence and problem-solving skills, respond to negative behavior without losing your cool, and reduce stress in your relationships with your kids, and other adults, too!
Appropriate for parents and caregivers of children of all ages, these materials will make a great addition to any counseling or parenting resource center.
CASE: Set of two audio CDs in plastic double case. $3.95. (Save 80% on regular price of $19.95)
ENVELOPES: Set of two audio CDs in two window envelopes. $3.25. (Save 84% on regular price of $19.95)
DOWNLOAD: Same content available as two mp3 audio files for downloading, $9.95. (Save 40% on regular price of $16.25).
Please see information for international shipping if you are ordering from outside the U.S.
Products page. Products are listed alphabetically.
Please support this site:
This website is an ongoing labor of love. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.