Practical strategies for working successfully with difficult students
A Live Audio Seminar by Dr. Jane Bluestein
Save 20%. We are closing our Store and have limited supplies of this item.
A recording of a full-day seminar presented by Dr. Jane Bluestein, who shares brain-friendly techniques for improving learning, achievement, and academic performance, even with students who have a history of failure, frustration, low self-control, bad attitudes, and poor test scores. Here are preventative win-win techniques that minimize classroom conflict and maximize student cooperation and on-task behavior.
These strategies include practical, effective ideas that help students take more initiative and show greater responsibility for their actions, with helpful solutions to the tough behavior problems educators face in today’s classroom.
The 4 CDs and handbook will tell you how you can:
- help students take responsibility rather than make excuses
- engage low performing and hard-to-motivate learners in improving their commitment and achievement
- create a classroom that minimizes and discourages disruptive behavior, maximizes learning, and provides an emotionally safe environment
- reduce hostility and defuse confrontational behavior in interactions with both students and parents
- address social and emotional concerns to improve the school climate and make the campus safer for everyone
- avoid common non-productive strategies that tend to only make things worse
- help angry and uncooperative students achieve success in their school and personal lives
- connect with defiant, defeated, and other at-risk students of any age in positive and constructive ways
Receive a comprehensive Resource Handbook (similar to Dr. Bluestein’s Book of Handouts sold separately on this site), specifically designed for this audio seminar. You will receive classroom-proven tips on creating an emotionally safe environment, clear steps and guidelines to improve your communication with students, parents, and peers, as well as highly effective adult behaviors shown to be essential in working with difficult, uncooperative, and hard-to-reach students.
Effective strategies for students at all grade levels. Great for beginning teachers and seasoned veterans alike! Read what people are saying about the material on this audio seminar:
[Dr. Bluestein] was very down-to-earth and didn’t preach a lot of theory and rhetoric. She really cares and speaks from the heart. I can’t wait to try her ideas.
—Lorraine Ringwood, Teacher
Not only was the content easily applied to students and staff in the school setting, it also applied to life situations. Excellent!
—Janice Crovo, Special Education Teacher
Jane has a terrific approach in facilitating an understanding of strategies used in working with difficult students. Her humor and passionate nature, coupled with her vast degree of knowledge, made this seminar very rewarding.
—Judi Sullivan, Teacher
4 CDs in a large plastic case, includes a free, comprehensive Resource Handbook. $76.00. (Save 20% off regular price of $95.00)
Order these CDs online!
Use your credit card or PayPal account to order the 4-CD set of Practical Strategies for Working Successfully with Difficult Students through a secure server online.
Check out Dr. Bluestein’s book, The Win-Win Classroom, which includes all the information covered in this seminar.
Products page. Products are listed alphabetically.
Please support this site:
This website is an ongoing labor of love. Your support will help offset the cost of continual training, technical assistance, and translators, allowing me to continue to maintain the site, add helpful and inspiring new content, and keep the site ad-free. Donate here…
Everything you need for your next conference or professional development event.